RE: [XSL-FO] Re: XSL->FO non breaking space question

  • Mark Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      I'm using this within character text inside an fo:block. As an example,
      try modifying the simple.fo that comes with FOP. Within the last
      fo:block, add the following sentence: This text is not
      stuck together.

      Once you are able to produce an FO file (by hand) that creates the
      proper spacing in the output PDF, then go back and make your stylesheet
      produce a similar FO file.

      This works with FOP 0.20.3 and XEP 2.77.

      Regards,
      Mark Jackson