RE: [XSL-FO] FW: Hi Help Required.

  • Roland Neilands
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
      You expect someone else to do ALL your job for you? You obviously forwarded an unrelated message without bothering to trim it, twice, & if you'd bothered to check attachments aren't allowed.

      Check the examples provided. Check the Resources page on the FOP site. Create a few more examples & submit them if you if see a need for it.

      Roland.