Hyphenation

  • narinder_g
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      Hi
      I am working with FOP-0.20.4 and I am not able to have hyphenation in
      my pdf output, can somebody tell me the syntax to acheive this.

      Thanks
      Narinder
    • narinder_g
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
        Hi Again,
        I have got it...
        FYI...
        <fo:block hyphenate="true" language="en">.....
        previously i was not using the language attribute..
        Narinder