help: need other line-spacing

  • Born, Matthias
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
      hi!

      is there realy nobody who can tell me how to change linespacing within a
      block?

      i try to write my diploma-thesis with and about xsl-fo and need an other
      line-space then the default.

      any ideas?

      thx!

      matze
    • narinder_g
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
        hi Matze
        With fop you can use attribute line-height="some value say 8pt" I am
        not sure of others..
        Narinder