How can i find out the .ttf font is for which lang?

  • iceox888
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
      I think i have the font i need, just I am not sure which font is the
      one they use for each diff lang.
      For example, I looked at Arial.ttf font's property, it's
      CharSet/Unicode says it support the Greek lang, but my greek char
      isnt showing up. And there are many other .ttf support Greek lang.

      I wonder if there is a easy way to figure out which .ttf is for what
      lang?

      Thanks alot,
      Bing