want to say Thanks 1st

  • iceox888
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
      So fast reply, thank you. Now, let me see if i can solve my prob.
    • iceox888
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
        I think i have the font i need, just I am not sure which font is the
        one they use for each diff lang.
        For example, I looked at Arial.ttf font's property, it's
        CharSet/Unicode says it support the Greek lang, but my greek char
        isnt showing up. And there are many other .ttf support Greek lang.

        I wonder if there is a easy way to figure out which .ttf is for what
        lang?

        Thanks alot,
        Bing