Thanks, where can i find these fonts?

  • iceox888
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
      are they located at c:/winnt/font/ dir?
      but it only has so few of them, and i wonder where can i download for
      these special fonts?

      Thanks for the fast reply.
      Bing
    • iceox888
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
        So fast reply, thank you. Now, let me see if i can solve my prob.
      • iceox888
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
          I think i have the font i need, just I am not sure which font is the
          one they use for each diff lang.
          For example, I looked at Arial.ttf font's property, it's
          CharSet/Unicode says it support the Greek lang, but my greek char
          isnt showing up. And there are many other .ttf support Greek lang.

          I wonder if there is a easy way to figure out which .ttf is for what
          lang?

          Thanks alot,
          Bing
        • Oleg Tkachenko
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
            iceox888 wrote:
            > are they located at c:/winnt/font/ dir?
            Not all those are real unicode true type fonts fop can work with.

            > but it only has so few of them, and i wonder where can i download for
            > these special fonts?
            For example, microsoft has set of good fonts,
            see http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/default.htm

            --
            Oleg Tkachenko
            Multiconn International, Israel