[ADMIN]Re: [XSL-FO] just found new website …

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      trllentes856@... writes:

      > http://

      I am sorry to have to write to the list for a second time in a couple of days
      to say I have banned another "member".

      It seems, from my experience on several Yahoo lists in the last couple of
      days, that an individual or group have decided to spam various Yahoo groups
      publicising their web sites.

      For the moment I have put the list on "restricted" membership which means
      that new people wanting to join the list need to have their membership
      approved. That approach allows existing members to post as normal but
      hopefully will make it more difficult for the group to be spammed.

      Hopefully this kind of hassle will be temporary.

      Andrew Watt