Re: [XSL-FO] table-cell height

  • IKTindale@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2001
      XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Pouliot, Brian R. writes:
      >
      >  > Not all of my cells in a row have the same height.  They are just
      >  > tall enough to fit the text they contain.  Is there a way to
      >  > specify that all the cells in a row be the same height?
      >
      > unless I am seriously mistaken, the table formatting algorithm has to
      > do this anyway.
      >
      > if you are putting borders around cell blocks, put the properties on the cell
      > itself
      >
      > sebastian

      The cell height of a table is often only taken as a suggestion rather than a forceful rule. If you want to force a row to be a certain height, the most foolproof method is to chuck in a shim - a transparent pixel gif to wedge it up to the desired height. Saves a lot of faffing about.

      Ian Tindale
      --
      Ian Tindale