XSLISAPI filter for IIS

  • eamijaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      I am cannot get the XSLISAPI filter to work on my Win2000 Adv Server
      with IIS.

      - xslisapi.dll was registered successfully;
      - The filter is setup in IIS (I have a green arrow on the isapi
      filters property page);
      - The virtual directory is correctly configured (I can see the files
      from the distribution, access permission is "read" and app setting
      is "Script".

      When I try to verify, I get the following:

      At:
      http://localhost/xslisapi/samples/install/installtest.xml
      I get :
      Error Type:
      Active Server Pages, ASP 0134 (0x80004005)
      The object has an invalid ProgID of 'XSLISAPI.XMLServerDocument'.
      /xslisapi/RedirectorXML.asp, line 3

      at:
      http://localhost/xslisapi/samples/install/installtest.pasp
      I get :
      Error Type:
      Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
      ActiveX component can't create object: 'XSLISAPI.ASPPreprocessor'
      /xslisapi/global.asa, line 6