RE: [XSL-FO] controlling document flow in double columns

  • LEvensen@iKnowMed.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2001
      What FO software package are you using? When you say 'some of my content',
      is that a node or part of a node that you can select? If so, can you put it
      inside a block, within cell #2 of the columns you've defined? Is the
      content you want in column2 interleaved with content from a node that is
      meant to appear in column 1?
      It may help to send a section of your xsl/xml for clarity