Re: running FOP (0.20.3) using VB-components

  • wbichelaer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
      I read this is the log file:
      DEBUG] Input mode:
      [DEBUG] xslt transformation
      [DEBUG] xml input file: C:\Documents and Settings\WiBichelaer\My
      Documents\Work\ebonline\ebs\xml\C0F8FF20CB49834A9FCBEEB047C9B3D6.xml
      [DEBUG] xslt stylesheet: C:\Documents and Settings\WiBichelaer\My
      Documents\Work\ebonline\ebs\xsl\algemeen_versie_2.0.xsl
      [DEBUG] Output mode:
      [DEBUG] awt on screen
      [DEBUG] OPTIONS
      [DEBUG] user configuration file: conf\userconfig.xml
      [DEBUG] debug mode on
      [DEBUG] dump configuration
      [DEBUG] quiet mode on
      [DEBUG] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
      [DEBUG] reading user configuration file
      [DEBUG] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
      [DEBUG] base directory: file:/C:/Documents and
      Settings/WiBichelaer/My Documents/Work/ebonline/ebs/xml/
      [ERROR] Logger not set
      [DEBUG] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
      [INFO] building formatting object tree
      [DEBUG] setting up fonts
      [INFO] [1]
      [INFO] [2]
      [INFO] [1]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [2]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [3]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [4]
      [INFO] [5]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [6]
      [INFO] [7]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [8]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [9]
      [INFO] [10]
      [INFO] [11]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [12]
      [INFO] [13]
      [INFO] [14]
      [INFO] [15]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [16]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [17]
      [INFO] [18]
      [INFO] [19]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] [20]
      [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
      specified on table.
      [INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

      So I see an [Error]: Logger not set.

      What can I do with that?

      Willem
    • Oleg Tkachenko
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
        wbichelaer wrote:
        > Euh...what do you mean? A log output file or the PDF file? About the
        > PDF file I've mentioned that in my first message.
        I mean redirect fop debug into a file, e.g.
        fop -xsl docs\xml2pdf.xsl -xml docs\xslfoRef.xml -awt >log.txt 2>&1

        --
        Oleg Tkachenko
        Multiconn International, Israel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
          wbichelaer wrote:

          > So I see an [Error]: Logger not set.
          >
          > What can I do with that?
          That's actually not a error at all, it's usual fop message :)
          Well, add >log.txt 2>&1 to the end of your real fop command line and see
          what's going on.