tools comparison

  • rakeshvohra@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      Has anybody performed a tool comparison for the XSL-FO
      tools specially the ones which can perform conversion
      from XML to PDF and PostScript. I know only of two
      companies (beside some open source like Apache SF);
      RenderX and Antenna House. If somebody has done this
      comparison earlier, can you please share your comparison
      guidelines and results.

      Rakesh Vohra