[Q] positioning a large table in the page

  • kisho95
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      I want to position a table in the page.
      (Maybe using block-container)
      But if a table gets larger than the size of a block-container,
      the table cannot be seen.
      Of course, if I use block instead of block-container,
      the table is seen in the next page automatically.
      But I cannot position the table in a page...
      How can I solve this problem?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2002
        Couldnt you try putting the table in an fo:block and using padding on the
        block so that the table appears positioned within each page that it spreads
        onto.