fop specific question

  • bryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8 4:33 AM
      Sorry to post the fop question here but I so seldomly have fop specific
      questions I didn't want to go take another list subscription just to
      post this one.

      Anyway what I want to know is if there is a way to shut off all fop
      error reporting/warnings, it's really irritating in that I have a batch
      process being slowed down(at least I assume it's effecting speed) by
      fop's telling me 300 times or so over that the non-fo, non-extension
      namespaces I have in the file is not recognized. I know they're not
      recognized, that's why I have them in the damn file!

      So I tried going to the config.xml and writing
      <key>quiet</key>
      <value>true</value>
      but it didn't seem to have any effect.

      Thanks