Re: Special characters

  • friefrench
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2002
      After some extra research, I found a nice web site for all kinds of
      fonts and weird characters.

      Here is the page that answers my question:
      http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/demos/wgl4.html

      Here is the address of the main page for fonts:
      http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/unicode/

      Pascal.

      --- In XSL-FO@y..., "friefrench" <friefrench@a...> wrote:
      > It worked !
      > Thank you very much for your help.
      > Pascal ;O)
      >
      > --- In XSL-FO@y..., Max Dcosta <max.dcosta@n...> wrote:
      > > Try this Pascal

      > > Cheers
      > >
      > > Max

    • bryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2002
        Sorry to post the fop question here but I so seldomly have fop specific
        questions I didn't want to go take another list subscription just to
        post this one.

        Anyway what I want to know is if there is a way to shut off all fop
        error reporting/warnings, it's really irritating in that I have a batch
        process being slowed down(at least I assume it's effecting speed) by
        fop's telling me 300 times or so over that the non-fo, non-extension
        namespaces I have in the file is not recognized. I know they're not
        recognized, that's why I have them in the damn file!

        So I tried going to the config.xml and writing
        <key>quiet</key>
        <value>true</value>
        but it didn't seem to have any effect.

        Thanks