Function that returns current page position

  • Pouliot, Brian R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
      Is there any way to find out the current drawing position (Y-coordinate)? I
      need to detect how much room is left on the current page and possibly force
      a page break.

      Thanks,

      Brian
    • Pouliot, Brian R.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
        I've been thinking about this....

        In my .xsl file, there's no way I can be calling fo: functions. So the
        answer would be no. Right?

        Brian