Test & Welcome

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Welcome, if you are reading this post at some later date using the
      XSL-FO list archives.

      Please feel free to join and actively participate on the XSL-FO list.

      As time goes by we hope to build up an information resource about XSL-
      FO tools as they become available.

      The immediate purpose ... to confirm that I can post to the XSL-FO
      list which I have just set up today.

      Andrew Watt