[ANN] XML editor 1.2 available

  • oxygenxmleditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hello,

      We are glad to announce you the availability of <oXygen/> XML Editor
      1.2. The main new features are the applet availability and FOP
      support.

      You can test it online at: http://oxygen.sync.ro/applet/ or you can
      download it and get new evaluation license from the product site
      http://oxygen.sync.ro/

      The new features are:

      * The editor can be used as an applet. Corporations can use it to
      reduce the overhead of installing and upgrading the editor on a large
      number of workstation.

      * FOP. The editor has built-in support for Formatting Objects
      processing. Allows generation of the PDF, PS, TXT from the result of
      an XSLT or directly from a FO file. One or more supplementary
      external FO processors can be specified

      * Makes persistent the XML transformation settings for the edited
      file. For example you can choose the stylesheet to be applied over an
      edited XML file and the next time you will edit it, the editor will
      use the specified stylesheet.

      * Easily transform text content into an XML document, by using
      the "enclose in" option in the context menu. This is similar to the
      CodeInsight mechanism, and is accessible on the right-click popup
      menu after selecting some text

      * Projects are much easy to use. The editor will load
      automatically the last project.

      Best regards,
      <oXygen/> team