[ANN] XML editor 1.2 available
We are glad to announce you the availability of <oXygen/> XML Editor
1.2. The main new features are the applet availability and FOP
You can test it online at: http://oxygen.sync.ro/applet/ or you can
download it and get new evaluation license from the product site
The new features are:
* The editor can be used as an applet. Corporations can use it to
reduce the overhead of installing and upgrading the editor on a large
number of workstation.
* FOP. The editor has built-in support for Formatting Objects
processing. Allows generation of the PDF, PS, TXT from the result of
an XSLT or directly from a FO file. One or more supplementary
external FO processors can be specified
* Makes persistent the XML transformation settings for the edited
file. For example you can choose the stylesheet to be applied over an
edited XML file and the next time you will edit it, the editor will
use the specified stylesheet.
* Easily transform text content into an XML document, by using
the "enclose in" option in the context menu. This is similar to the
CodeInsight mechanism, and is accessible on the right-click popup
menu after selecting some text
* Projects are much easy to use. The editor will load
automatically the last project.