tables columns question

  • bryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      This is an interesting question that I think the answer to must be no,
      but perhaps there is something in the spec I've missed(actually I'm sure
      there's lots in the spec I've missed but is this one of the things?)
      The question being> Is it possible to have an element, such as block,
      table etc. overrun a layout defined column?