Re: [XSL-FO] Re: The value of

  • Oleg Tkachenko
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2002
      You cannot. Value of <fo:page-number> and if-statement never exist at the same
      time. When if statement is evaluated, <fo:page-number> is just literal result
      element in terms of xslt and when <fo:page-number> has value, xsl
      transformation is over. Don't forget, xsl is a declarative language, you
      cannot control process of transformation and formatting, you can only declare
      what you want to get. Try to use <fo:page-sequence-master> instead.

      --
      Oleg Tkachenko
      Multiconn International Ltd, Israel