Re: Page Numbering

  • ralf_folkerts
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2002
      Hi Falk, Anil,

      I just ran into the same Problem; I print Reports from XML-Data
      (using FOP), using "xsl:apply-templates select=...".

      Now, in some Situations I have to reset the page-count to "1".
      However, this happens dynamically (and I cannot
      tell in advance), when.

      So, I'm looking for a way to reset the page-number from within a
      Document (e.g. using an xsl:if Construct).

      Did any of you find a way to change the page-number from within a
      Document?

      Regards,
      _ralf_