SVG in XSL-FO

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2001
      In a message dated 08/02/01 14:28:36 GMT Standard Time, bry@... writes:

      is it possible to use eps in fo (I'm using renderX to parse my fo right now)
      if not, can I combine svg in some way?

      Hi Bryan,

      Not only is it possible to combine SVG with XSL-FO but it is also possible to
      view it across the web.

      If you have the Antenna House XSL Formatter and Adobe SVG Viewer you can view
      an XSL-FO file with an SVG image embedded in it across the web:

      http://www.xsl-fo.com/XSL-FO with SVG.fo

      The page uses the following code to display a simple SVG image:

      <fo:external-graphic content-width="300px" content-height="250px"
      src="Anim2Rects.svg"/>

      Regards

      Andrew Watt