Re: Is there a WYSIWYG editor?

  • trace_wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2002
      Xselerator allows you to transform, debug and view your XSL-FO from
      the editor. (http://www.topxml.com/xselerator)

      To switch this feature on you need to go to Editor Options, Colors.
      Select the User Defined Prefixes button. Switch on the fo and svg
      prefixes to get the intellisense.

      In the Enviroment | XSL-FO option you need to input your XSL-FO
      engine.

      There is a free trial licence that you can download.

      Cheers,
      Trace

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/