Special characters

  • friefrench
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18 1:29 PM
      I am using fop 0.20.3 and I desperately need to find what the code
      for the "black bullet point" is.
      If you also have the entire table code, I would really be able to use
      it. ;O)
      Thank you for you help,
      Pascal.
    • Olivier Collioud
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19 2:55 AM
        How is it possible to live without Unipad ?

        Try it: http://www.unipad.org

        >>> friefrench@... 06/18/02 10:29PM >>>
        I am using fop 0.20.3 and I desperately need to find what the code
        for the "black bullet point" is.
        If you also have the entire table code, I would really be able to use
        it. ;O)
        Thank you for you help,
        Pascal.

      • Oleg Tkachenko
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19 3:51 AM

          Look it at http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/where.

          --
          Oleg Tkachenko
          Multiconn International Ltd, Israel
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20 1:44 AM
            Try this Pascal

            Cheers

            Max

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20 4:35 AM
              It worked !
              Thank you very much for your help.
              Pascal ;O)

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 7, 2002
                After some extra research, I found a nice web site for all kinds of
                fonts and weird characters.

                Here is the page that answers my question:
                http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/demos/wgl4.html

                Here is the address of the main page for fonts:
                http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/unicode/

                Pascal.

                --- In XSL-FO@y..., "friefrench" <friefrench@a...> wrote:
                > It worked !
                > Thank you very much for your help.
                > Pascal ;O)
                >
                > --- In XSL-FO@y..., Max Dcosta <max.dcosta@n...> wrote:
                > > Try this Pascal

                > > Cheers
                > >
                > > Max

              • bryan
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 8, 2002
                  Sorry to post the fop question here but I so seldomly have fop specific
                  questions I didn't want to go take another list subscription just to
                  post this one.

                  Anyway what I want to know is if there is a way to shut off all fop
                  error reporting/warnings, it's really irritating in that I have a batch
                  process being slowed down(at least I assume it's effecting speed) by
                  fop's telling me 300 times or so over that the non-fo, non-extension
                  namespaces I have in the file is not recognized. I know they're not
                  recognized, that's why I have them in the damn file!

                  So I tried going to the config.xml and writing
                  <key>quiet</key>
                  <value>true</value>
                  but it didn't seem to have any effect.

                  Thanks
                • Oleg Tkachenko
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 8, 2002
                    Take a look at http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html, section "Controlling
                    logging".

                    bryan wrote:
                    > Sorry to post the fop question here but I so seldomly have fop specific
                    > questions I didn't want to go take another list subscription just to
                    > post this one.
                    >
                    > Anyway what I want to know is if there is a way to shut off all fop
                    > error reporting/warnings, it's really irritating in that I have a batch
                    > process being slowed down(at least I assume it's effecting speed) by
                    > fop's telling me 300 times or so over that the non-fo, non-extension
                    > namespaces I have in the file is not recognized. I know they're not
                    > recognized, that's why I have them in the damn file!
                    >
                    > So I tried going to the config.xml and writing
                    > <key>quiet</key>
                    > <value>true</value>
                    > but it didn't seem to have any effect.
                    >
                    > Thanks