Image resolution in FOP

  • pascal_munerot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hi all,

      I am trying to fit a generated image (actually a barcode generated by
      an API) but the output in FOP looks too large (as compared to what it
      looks like if printed via a browser or imaging tool).

      I use both GIF and JPEG for testing.

      When i view or print the generated PDF output, the image is at least
      20% larger than what I would like it to be.

      So, I would like to know if I could either:

      - Scale the image (I tried scaling="uniform" and scaling-
      method="resample-any-method" and I also tried to set content-width
      and content-height to 50% but then FOP complains that "No conversion
      is defined which I guess means that the supplied measurement unit is
      wrong or unknown).

      - Setup the page resolution some way or other so that the resulting
      size gets smaller.

      Any ideas ?

      Thanks

      Pascal