Printing on region-start & region-end during flow in region-body

  • zile_yu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      I have really important task, to pring some text or icons on the
      marging during content flow in region-body.

      Does enyone has some experience with this.
      It's very urgent.

      Also, it could be good if we can name region-start in the left page,
      and region-end on the right page with same name, so the output goes
      automatically on the correct side of the page.

      Best regards and thanks in advance,
      Alex