Thin grid lines around all table cells

  • violinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      I am having trouble getting a very thin border around
      all the cells in a table when viewing or printing PDF.
      I need to get the border to be less than or equal to
      the stroke width of the generic 8-pt sans-serif font.

      The lines look fat on the screen, and fat, but not so bad
      on the printer. Acrobat distiller can get it very thin in
      PDF when converting from a Word doc, so shouldn't it be
      possible in FO?

      Thanks,
      Joel