[ADMIN]Attachments disallowed for the moment

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002

      I have disallowed file attachments on the list for the moment.

      The background to this is that I am receiving maybe 5 or 10 variants of Klez
      per day through private email and on other lists. For the protection of the
      list I think it is prudent, for a short time, to disallow file attachments.

      I appreciate your patience with this (hopefully temporary) inconvenience.

      Andrew Watt