RE: [XSL-FO] keep-with-next???

  • Pouliot, Brian R.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2001
      Thanks. I'm pretty sure FOP doesn't support this functionality. :(

      Do you know if there is a way to find out what your current position
      (y-coordinate) is?

      Thanks,

      Brian

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2001
        Hi Brian,

        > Do you know if there is a way to find out what your current
        > position (y-coordinate) is?

        No, I don't know of anything like this. And it appears to me that there's
        nothing similar in the spec. But why do you need it?

        Regards,
        Nikolai
      • Pouliot, Brian R.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2001
          Since FOP doesn't support table cells spanning multiple columns either, I
          need a way to keep my table headers (just an fo:block) on the same page as
          my fo:tables. I'd like to make my header a part of the table, but there is
          no way to do it. My hands appear to be tied.

          Brian