Prob. referring XSL over URI (Pls. consider this out of context post)

  • suduttaus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      I am trying to refer my XSL, which generates the FO, over a URI,
      relative to my http codebase. If I create the XSL source by
      passing /x/y/z.xsl, the transformer tries to find file://x/y/z.xsl.
      Is there any way to resolve this in reference to my current http
      codebase. I tried to do get the servername from http request, and
      append the URI, which is working in my local test setup, but not good
      for actual installation, as requests may be coming through different
      proxies.

      Any help will be highly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Sumanta Dutta