RE: [XSL-FO] books on fo

  • Diahron Grismore
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      For the time being I have only found decent XSL-FO information from the XML Bible, although there are certainly other books available. Harold is in the process of writing version 2 of the XML Bible and have posted a preview of Chapter 15 (XSL-FO) on the net. Download it and use it, it's very helpful and informative. Also, go to XML.com and check out J.David Eisenburg's article 'Using XSL Formatting Objects' it can be of big help also. The article is the first of 2 or more to come. Both of those articles should help you get going, along with the many problems and corrections that are being supplied via the net on XSL-FO. I understand that a lot of this is very criptic and tough to decipher in the beginning, but I've found that if you back up occassionally and then go back and review what is being said that you'll see the pattern and then it becomes a little clearer that mud. Good luck.