Re: [XSL-FO] Newbie Question

  • shura@novosoft.ru
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2002
      Hello;

      I do not know if you can produce XSL:fo  files from your xml-xsl ones, but I think you should
      take a look at our solution RTF2FO.
       It converts RTF files to FO ones and we try to save their appearance and internal logic.

      Take a look at www.rtf2fo.com.

      Thanks

      Alex.

      05/08/2002 14:26:59 Fatih Üstündağ wrote:
      >Hi,
      >My company have a project about view of MS-WORD files from Web as HTML file.
      >In this project we also create PDF version of MS-WORD files dinamiclly.
      >My problem is that I had already xml and xsl files produced from MS-WORD
      >file,
      >can I create xsl:fo file for pdf production from these xsl-xml files
      >automaticlly?
      >If I can how can I do this? ( without  XMLSpy )
      >
      >Thanks For Help
      >
      >Fatih Ustundag
      >Yore Elektronik Yayimcilik A.S
      >0 212 234 00 90
      >Turkey

      >Buy Stock for $4
      >and no minimums.
      >FREE Money 2002.
      >http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/9rHolB/TM
      Alexander A. Pakhutin
      Sales Manager
      Novosoft Inc, Custom software development and web design since 1992

      mailto: shura@...
      Internet pager: 79029863925@...

      Phone: +7 (3832) 30-34-69; 33-36-49 (ext 226)
      e-fax number: for US +1 707 922 0104; for UK +44 870 134 5154 Fax: +7 (3832) 39-63-58
      ICQ: 75104109; AOL: saahp; MSN: AlexP;

      For more visit http://www.novosoft-us.com/

    • Giannetti, Fabio
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2002
        Hi Fatih,
        I think that if you have an HTML document generated by Word 2000 you
        can easily use WH2FO.
        (see http://wh2fo.sourceforge.net) WH2FO generates an XML files containing
        the content and an XSL-T containing the stylesheet to generate the XSL-FO.
        If you have alrady some XML files and you what to generate XSL-T to build
        XSL-FO, please have a look to FOA (Formatting Object Authoring tool)
        http://foa.sourceforge.net
        Both of those projects are open-sources.

        Hope this helps,
        Fabio