Newbie Question

  • Fatih Üstündağ
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 12:26 AM
      Hi,
      My company have a project about view of MS-WORD files from Web as HTML file.
      In this project we also create PDF version of MS-WORD files dinamiclly.
      My problem is that I had already xml and xsl files produced from MS-WORD
      file,
      can I create xsl:fo file for pdf production from these xsl-xml files
      automaticlly?
      If I can how can I do this? ( without XMLSpy )

      Thanks For Help

      Fatih Ustundag
      Yore Elektronik Yayimcilik A.S
      0 212 234 00 90
      Turkey
    • shura@novosoft.ru
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 2:20 AM
        Hello;

        I do not know if you can produce XSL:fo  files from your xml-xsl ones, but I think you should
        take a look at our solution RTF2FO.
         It converts RTF files to FO ones and we try to save their appearance and internal logic.

        Take a look at www.rtf2fo.com.

        Thanks

        Alex.

        05/08/2002 14:26:59 Fatih Üstündağ wrote:
        >Hi,
        >My company have a project about view of MS-WORD files from Web as HTML file.
        >In this project we also create PDF version of MS-WORD files dinamiclly.
        >My problem is that I had already xml and xsl files produced from MS-WORD
        >file,
        >can I create xsl:fo file for pdf production from these xsl-xml files
        >automaticlly?
        >If I can how can I do this? ( without  XMLSpy )
        >
        >Thanks For Help
        >
        >Fatih Ustundag
        >Yore Elektronik Yayimcilik A.S
        >0 212 234 00 90
        >Turkey

        >Buy Stock for $4
        >and no minimums.
        >FREE Money 2002.
        >http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/9rHolB/TM
        Alexander A. Pakhutin
        Sales Manager
        Novosoft Inc, Custom software development and web design since 1992

        mailto: shura@...
        Internet pager: 79029863925@...

        Phone: +7 (3832) 30-34-69; 33-36-49 (ext 226)
        e-fax number: for US +1 707 922 0104; for UK +44 870 134 5154 Fax: +7 (3832) 39-63-58
        ICQ: 75104109; AOL: saahp; MSN: AlexP;

        For more visit http://www.novosoft-us.com/

      • Giannetti, Fabio
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8 2:34 AM
          Hi Fatih,
          I think that if you have an HTML document generated by Word 2000 you
          can easily use WH2FO.
          (see http://wh2fo.sourceforge.net) WH2FO generates an XML files containing
          the content and an XSL-T containing the stylesheet to generate the XSL-FO.
          If you have alrady some XML files and you what to generate XSL-T to build
          XSL-FO, please have a look to FOA (Formatting Object Authoring tool)
          http://foa.sourceforge.net
          Both of those projects are open-sources.

          Hope this helps,
          Fabio