[XSL-FO] date

  • salvatore agri
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I want to display the current server date on the pdf generated by xsl with
      fop.

      How can i do that?

      Thanks for your help

      Cheers
      Salvatore
    • Oleg Tkachenko
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        salvatore agri wrote:

        > I want to display the current server date on the pdf generated by xsl with
        > fop.

        In the case you are generating fo from xml using xslt, you can 1) use
        extension function in xslt to get current date (see xalan or saxon
        documentation for examples just about date), or 2) supply current date
        to xslt as parameter.

        --
        Oleg Tkachenko
        Multiconn International, Israel