Re: [XSL-FO] keep-together

  • Nikolai Grigoriev
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      Pouliot, Brian R. <brpouliot@...> wrote:

      > How do I get my tables to stay together on the same page?

      <fo:table keep-together.within-page="always">
      </fo:table>

      You can also apply this to single rows or table-bodies (that serve as
      rowgroups). However, please check in the docs if your formatter supports this
      property.

      Best regards,
      Nikolai Grigoriev

      RenderX
    • Eric Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2001
        <mail>
        <header>
        First Section
        </header>
        <para>
        This is some text which continues for some time and causes the
        page to break just *below* the header called "Second Section".
        ... lots more text ...
        </para>
        <header>
        Second Section
        </header>
        <para>
        The second paragraph which must be on the same page as the
        header called "Second Section". I want the page to break before the
        Second Header to prevent this header from being separated from its
        following para block. If both headers and para's would fit on a
        single page, then of course no break should occur. This is a
        simplified explanation of the keep-together and widows and orphans
        issue but I would like to start by getting something simple to work.
        </para>
        <thanx/>
        </mail>

        --
        Eric Smith - currently xalan and fop on linux