RE: [XSL-FO] Re: FOP: how do I get my content to overflow onto a new page?

  • Pouliot, Brian R.
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
      Right. According to that picture, setting the margin-bottom of the
      region-body equal to the extent of the region-after should do the trick.

      I was able to get it working by increasing the margin-bottom of the
      region-body.....apparently, it's not a perfect science yet :)

      Now my big problem is making sure that each table doesn't wrap onto the next
      page. I can't figure out how to use keep-together, keep-with-next,
      keep-with-previous, etc....

      Thanks,

      Brian