RE: [XSL-FO] Re: FOP: how do I get my content to overflow onto a new page?

  • LEvensen@iKnowMed.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
      There's a nice picture on this page:
      http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html#Page

      that may help illuminate your problem, as well as this note:

      One thing that may not be obvious from this picture is that the body region
      overlaps the other four regions (though not the page margins

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
        Right. According to that picture, setting the margin-bottom of the
        region-body equal to the extent of the region-after should do the trick.

        I was able to get it working by increasing the margin-bottom of the
        region-body.....apparently, it's not a perfect science yet :)

        Now my big problem is making sure that each table doesn't wrap onto the next
        page. I can't figure out how to use keep-together, keep-with-next,
        keep-with-previous, etc....

        Thanks,

        Brian