keep-together

  • Pouliot, Brian R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      How do I get my tables to stay together on the same page?
    • Nikolai Grigoriev
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        Pouliot, Brian R. <brpouliot@...> wrote:

        > How do I get my tables to stay together on the same page?

        <fo:table keep-together.within-page="always">
        </fo:table>

        You can also apply this to single rows or table-bodies (that serve as
        rowgroups). However, please check in the docs if your formatter supports this
        property.

        Best regards,
        Nikolai Grigoriev

        RenderX
      • Eric Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2001
          <mail>
          <header>
          First Section
          </header>
          <para>
          This is some text which continues for some time and causes the
          page to break just *below* the header called "Second Section".
          ... lots more text ...
          </para>
          <header>
          Second Section
          </header>
          <para>
          The second paragraph which must be on the same page as the
          header called "Second Section". I want the page to break before the
          Second Header to prevent this header from being separated from its
          following para block. If both headers and para's would fit on a
          single page, then of course no break should occur. This is a
          simplified explanation of the keep-together and widows and orphans
          issue but I would like to start by getting something simple to work.
          </para>
          <thanx/>
          </mail>

          --
          Eric Smith - currently xalan and fop on linux