fox:outline and bookmark not working as advertised

  • oriblum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2002
      I'm having trouble creating the Bookmark tree. The top level bookmark
      works but not the children.
      I believe I followed the example and I cannot for the life of me
      figure what's different (probably a silly mistake)

      Code:
      <xsl:if test="position()=1">
      <fox:outline internal-destination="doc-sec">
      <fox:label>Docs</fox:label>
      <xsl:for-each select="../doc">
      <fox:outline internal-destination="concat('doc-sec-
      ',position())">
      <fox:label><xsl:value-of select= "concat('doc-
      sec-',position())"/></fox:label>
      </fox:outline>
      </xsl:for-each>
      </fox:outline>
      <fo:block id="doc-sec" font-size="18pt" font-family="sans-
      serif"></fo:block>
      </xsl:if>

      <xsl:variable name="id" select="concat('doc-sec-',position())"/>
      <fo:block id="{$id}" font-size="18pt" font-family="sans-serif">

      Any suggestions?
      Thanks In advance