Page Borders

  • John Bourke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002

      Hi folks,

      I'm having some trouble trying to put a page border on a page that contains a table. Here is my page-master. I've tried setting border-width and just a top-border etc. But when I run it through FOP 0.2 I still only get my table borders. (These I will of course remove if I can get the page border to work)

      Any ideas?

      John Bourke

      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="detailPage"
                  page-height="21cm"
                  page-width="29.7cm"
                  margin-top="1.5cm"
                  margin-bottom="1.5cm"
                  margin-left="1.5cm"
                  margin-right="1.5cm">
                  <fo:region-before extent=".5cm"/>
                  <fo:region-after extent=".5cm"/>
                  <fo:region-body margin-top=".5cm" margin-bottom=".5cm" border-style="solid"/>
       </fo:simple-page-master>

      are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly
      prohibited.

      Whilst Cedar Plc takes steps to prevent the transmission of
      viruses via e-mail, we can not guarantee that any email or
      attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly
      advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.

      Cedar Plc grants no warranties regarding performance,
      use or quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no
      liability for loss or damage, howsoever caused.
    • Dominic_Botham
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002
        Hi ,
        Check if this thing works.
        <fo:block-container border-color="black" border-style="solid" border-width="1pt" top="0cm" left="0cm" position="absolute"

        </fo:block-container>

        Dominic Botham
        GE-GDC, Satyam
        Tel:  +91-40-784-6101 Ext. 5743
        "One ship drives east and another drives west
        With the selfsame winds that blow.
        ’Tis the set of the sails and not the gales
        Which tells us the way to go.."