RE: [XSL-FO] Problem with Fop and images

  • Dominic_Botham
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2002
      use this mika
      <fo:external-graphic width="10in"height="10in" src="'file/images/abc.gif'"/>
      this should definitely work..

      Dominic Botham
      ________________________
      GE-GDC, Satyam
      Tel:  +91-40-784-6101 Ext. 5743
      "One ship drives east and another drives west
      With the selfsame winds that blow.
      ’Tis the set of the sails and not the gales
      Which tells us the way to go.."

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2002
        Hi Mika,
        I don't speak English very well.. but I will try help you..

        Example Code...
        <fo:table-cell>
        <fo:block text-align="end">
        <fo:external-graphic src="C:\logo.jpg" width="30mm" height="15mm">
        </fo:external-graphic>
        </fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>

        Regards