XSLT conformance membership

  • Carmelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Hi All:

      The OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance committee is actively
      looking for volunteers to join our conformance committe.

      The mission of the OASIS XSLT/XPath conformance committee
      is to develop the processes, tools and methods to integrate these
      disparate test-set contributions into a comprehensive XSLT/Xpath
      conformance test suite.

      Members of the XSLT/Xpath conformance committee, as well as
      the public at large, have developed a set of conformance tests.

      Conformance tests provides developers, purchasers, or users,
      increased levels of confidence in product quality and increases
      the probability of successful interoperability. Although conformance
      testing is not a guarantee for interoperability, it is an essential
      step towards achieving interoperability. For example, if one
      implementation does not conform, then it does not correctly
      implement the same set of capabilities as an implementation
      that does conform, and thus inhibits interoperability.

      For further information please visit our web page at:

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt/index.shtml

      Thanks,
      Carmelo Montanez