RE: [XSL-FO] Re: FOP: how do I get my content to overflow onto a new page?

  • Pouliot, Brian R.
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
      I'm now getting the content to overflow. However, it is drawing over the
      xsl-region-after area. My xsl-region-body has a top border equal to the
      extent of xsl-region-before and has a bottom border equal to the extent of
      xsl-region-after.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,

      Brian
    • LEvensen@iKnowMed.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
        There's a nice picture on this page:
        http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html#Page

        that may help illuminate your problem, as well as this note:

        One thing that may not be obvious from this picture is that the body region
        overlaps the other four regions (though not the page margins

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
          Right. According to that picture, setting the margin-bottom of the
          region-body equal to the extent of the region-after should do the trick.

          I was able to get it working by increasing the margin-bottom of the
          region-body.....apparently, it's not a perfect science yet :)

          Now my big problem is making sure that each table doesn't wrap onto the next
          page. I can't figure out how to use keep-together, keep-with-next,
          keep-with-previous, etc....

          Thanks,

          Brian