Sum of fixed column widths 683194 greater than maximum specified IPD 453543

  • Wesseler, Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hi,

      while rendering my xml file into pdf I get the following error messages.
      I do not have any idea about what I am doing wrong. How can I configure the
      sum of fixed columns or where does this error come from?

      Regards
      Frank

      Error-messages:
      [WARN]: Sum of fixed column widths 683194 greater than maximum specified IPD
      453543
      [INFO]: [55]
      [INFO]: Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
      javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
      ava:1212)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2894)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      ---------
      at
      org.apache.fop.fo.flow.TableRow$CellArray.getNextFreeCell(TableRow.java:86)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.TableRow.initCellArray(TableRow.java:489)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.TableRow.layout(TableRow.java:261)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.TableBody.layout(TableBody.java:172)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Table.layout(Table.java:247)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Block.layout(Block.java:262)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Flow.layout(Flow.java:156)
      at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Flow.layout(Flow.java:113)
      at
      org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.format(PageSequence.java:296)
      at
      org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer.render(StreamRenderer.java:200)
      at
      org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.endElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:182)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.endElement(ResultTreeHandler.
      java:284)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:
      749)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
      erImpl.java:2154)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Transform
      erImpl.java:2097)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(Transformer
      Impl.java:2029)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
      ava:1189)
      at
      org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2894)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      [ERROR]: null