running headers

  • fweenink
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hi,

      The document I'm creating with xep has several articles, wich start with
      a number. So I'm creating running headers with fo:marker and
      fo:retrieve-marker. The header displays the first article in the page
      and the last, for example 'Nr. 35-36'. But most pages contain only one
      article, so the header displays for example 'Nr. 35-35'. But what I want
      is that it only displays 'Nr. 35' when there is only one article on a page.

      Is this possible?