RE: problem conversion html XML

  • Michiel Verhoef
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2002
      As HTML is just a DTD in SGML you might be able to use James Clarkes
      SX tool to convert HTML to XML.

      See also: http://www.jclark.com/sp/index.htm

      It's very easy to use and works like a charm. Oh, it's been around for ages
      too ;-)

      HTH,

      Michiel

      $ Message: 1
      $ Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:18:30 -0000
      $ From: "Giannetti, Fabio" <Fabio_Giannetti@...>
      $ Subject: RE: problem conversion html XML
      $
      $ Hi,
      $ I have created a tool that separate content (XML) from
      $ style (XSL-T) in
      $ a HTML file generated by Word 2000.
      $ The project is open-source: http://wh2fo.sourceforge.net
      $ <http://wh2fo.sourceforge.net>
      $ This application uses ONLY Word 2000 Html, but you can still import a
      $ generic HTML inside Word and save it again using the Word
      $ HTML format, this
      $ is because Word will add extra information regarding
      $ pagination and flow
      $ control that are essential for the FO transformation provided
      $ by WH2FO.
      $
      $ Fabio
      $