TOCs and last-line-end-indent, end-indent

  • Nicholas Atkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a workaround for a problem I'm
      facing?

      My scenario is that I am creating a PDF from a DocBook XML document. I use
      XSLT transforms to create an FO document which includes a table of contents
      with entries like this:

      <fo:block text-align-last="justify" end-indent="2pc"
      last-line-end-indent="-2pc">
      <fo:inline keep-with-next.within-line="always"> Creating the
      Outline</fo:inline>
      <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">
      <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"
      keep-with-next.within-line="always"/>
      <fo:basic-link internal-destination="d0e517">
      <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="d0e517"/>
      </fo:basic-link>
      </fo:inline>
      </fo:block>

      What I want is for all the page numbers in the TOC to be in a neat vertical
      line, aligned right. Unfortunately with the FO renderer I am currently
      using (which happens to be FOP-0.20.2) the page numbers "wave" about and are
      not in a neat vertical line. The processor warns me that it doesn't support
      last-line-end-indent, by the way.

      Is there any other FO approach which might give me the desired effect?

      nik