xml tree representation again

  • Anders Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Both suggestions sound great, but I'm afraid I lack some of the skills to devise the algorithm for representing the placement of the nodes and so on. The look of the tree doesn't have to be very fancy at all, not even more so than the ASCII variant I drew in the first mail. I have been driving myself insane over getting these nodes placed out on the surface correctly (in my case it was a picturebox in VB, but it doesn't have to be), but wasn't able to get it right...

      Any further suggestions with regard to this anyone?

      Best,

      Anders